CCC’s Quality Program
WHAT IS ISO – 9002?
It stands for “International Organization for Standardization”. It was developed in 1987 to be a set of quality system standards worldwide. They have been adopted as THE standards by virtually all-industrial nations.
What does ISO 9002 mean to our customers?
- Products are developed under a controlled methodology that includes documented reviews and verification tests.
- Manufacturing processes are documented and controlled to ensure product consistency.
- All product is adequately tested before shipment and the results of these tests are kept for your inspection if required.
- All employees that are involved in the design, manufacture, test, and transportation of your product are properly trained to do a quality job.
- Customer suggestions will be addressed and resolved.
- CCC’s ISO 9002 Quality Program will be certified this year with TL 9000 Qualification to follow.