Network Cable & Wiring Services
Professional Personalized Service
Custom Computer Cables€™ cable and wiring professionals help customers design, build and install cabling infrastructures that support the broad range of voice and data technologies available today. From design to installation, each project is managed by skilled, knowledgeable professionals with a focus on quality and support.
Our experienced engineering team works with each client to understand current and anticipated needs, then creates a virtual site diagram using state of the art technology and design practices.
The resulting detailed specifications and drawings provide the foundation for developing the project plan and pre-installation site readiness requirements and determining the cable, equipment and associated supplies required for installation.
Professional cabling installation
Our cabling and wiring installation technicians are skilled in wiring and network installation projects including:
- Copper cabling installations
- Fiber optic cabling installations
- Low-voltage cabling for CCTV and security system installations
- Fiber routing
- Cable management solutions and superstructure
- Phone system wiring
- Network wiring
- Cabling: CAT5 cabling, CAT 5e cabling, CAT 6 cabling, CAT 6e cabling, CAT7 cabling, Coax cabling, Fiber optics cabling
In addition to wiring and cabling installation services, additional services include:
- Fiber optic equipment installation
- Test and Turn-up Assistance
- On-site quality audits
Phone system equipment installation, including support for:
- Nortel OC48 & 192
- Fujitsu OC3, 12, 48 & 192
- Tellabs Titan 5500 & 532